1. Use of Personal Information
Where required, XLab may collect and use your personal information or server logs for the following reasons.
- For the purpose of contacting you in regards to new products and services, promotions and questionnaires.
- For the purpose of providing, improving, ensuring the delivery of, and developing new services for users.
- To process your inquiries and respond to your requests.
2. Management of Personal Information
- XLab restricts access of personal information to selected employees to only those who need the information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
- Employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Personal information stored and maintained on XLab servers are accessed only by selected employees. Security mechanisms have also been implemented to protect account data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
- Under the circumstances that there is no obstruction to the XLab service, personal information will be deleted after a certain period of time has elapsed.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
XLab will not disclose your personal information to third parties under any circumstances without your consent. However, XLab may disclose your personal information in the following situations.
- A request to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process.
- A response to a certain regulation or law.
- The need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website.
A request for disclosure of your personal information will only be considered under the circumstances that proper confirmation of identity has been performed.
4. Questions and Suggestions
For inquiries, questions and suggestions in regards to XLab, please contact the following:
Contact Person: Yoshi Kosuge
Phone Number： 06-7222-3756
※We do not take phone inquiries
Please use our Contact Form.